Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
November 5, 2008There have been a number of well-known, highly rated prospects who have disappointed scouts with their poor play this season. Mike Lombardi, Andrew Brandt and Wes Bunting of the National Football Post take a look at what prospects have hurt their draft stocks the most in 2008.
1. QB Cullen Harper, Clemson
2. QB Curtis Painter, Purdue
3. RB P.J. Hill, Wisconsin
4. DE Greg Middleton, Indiana
5. FB Jorvorskie Lane, Texas A&M
6. WR Tiquan Underwood, Rutgers
7. CB DeAngelo Willingham, Tennessee
8. DT Ricky Jean-Francois, LSU
9. QB Todd Boeckman, Ohio State
10. WR Aaron Kelly, Clemson
Nationalfootballpost.com is a new football insider Web site featuring Andrew Brandt, the vice president of the Green Bay Packers for the past nine years, and Michael Lombardi, who has worked in NFL front offices for 22 years - including nine years with Cleveland and eight with Oakland.